Vet #'s for next year

RESULTS!

Moderator: yamafitter

Vet #'s for next year

Postby ripnriding » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:25 pm

Early....perhaps but with winter here I am tearing down a bike and rebuilding it up to prep for next season. Is it safe to say I can keep my #646 number for next season with all of the Vet classifications up in the air will this be troublesome? My plan was to move up to Vet A next year but with the new format and ENDURO being more challenging I was thinking of staying in Vet B for one more year.....
Vet B
Husqvarna TX 3-HUNNY
ripnriding

Re: Vet #'s for next year

Postby Admin » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:02 pm

ripnriding wrote:Early....perhaps but with winter here I am tearing down a bike and rebuilding it up to prep for next season. Is it safe to say I can keep my #646 number for next season with all of the Vet classifications up in the air will this be troublesome? My plan was to move up to Vet A next year but with the new format and ENDURO being more challenging I was thinking of staying in Vet B for one more year.....

The race numbers are a recommendation, not a strictly enforced rule. So even if there are Vet changes next season, we will not require racers to change their numbers if they choose not to.

Bryan Kowalchuk
Admin

Postby ripnriding » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:03 pm

Thanks Bryan. See ya next season. Looking forward to the new format......rekluse is going in the beast to compensate for my 28" inseam for these ENDUROS :)
Vet B
Husqvarna TX 3-HUNNY
ripnriding

Postby JTQ » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:57 am

Also, assuming class #s stay consistent next year, riders numbers are held until April 1st typically so you have until then to register and hold your #.
JTQ

Return to Cross Country Results