Gully Mor XC in September

Got a question about Offroad Ontario, here's the place to get it answered.

Gully Mor XC in September

Postby Skippy » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:52 am

Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen from the sunny southwest of Ontario. My name is Keith Winsor and I am vice president of our small club Huron Recreational Riders Association. Our club generally only holds a couple of rides each year, most notably Murphy's Mudrun, which is held late in the season and is hosted at Gully Mor. Currently we're kicking around the idea of hosting a dinner and possibly entertainment on the Saturday of Gully Mor's event September 8. The menu could be either hip of beef or chicken (popular vote), with a few sides, (we were thinking others could bring a small side to complete meal, pot luck style) and then a fire afterwards up at the clubhouse by the house. Our XC team has some support from two local breweries (Refined Fool, Railway City and Alton Farms winery), so refreshments will be well taken care of. What we need from you folks is some kind of commitment as to how many will be attending and other ideas if you have any suggestions. We are also hoping to draw Moto riders from TVR club to try our some XC as Gully Mor is very Moto orientated. Day licences are out of the question but if someone can come up with ideas how to draw out new members that would be great. Anyway it's chicken or beef, pot luck help and how to get Moto families to try out XC.
Skippy

Re: Gully Mor XC in September

Postby Hnaumann » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:32 pm

We will support the idea of a dinner and pints. 2 adults, 2-3 teens. Let us know where and when to sign up. Good idea Keith.
Cheers Heinrich & Steffi
Hnaumann

Re: Gully Mor XC in September

Postby Dirtbikemom2 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:29 pm

Was there a decision made about supper on Saturday night. Let me know the menu, what I need to bring and the cost. The less I have to bring with me the better. 4 adults.
Dirtbikemom2

Return to General Discussion